Clubs & Member Resources
To access the log-in page for SURFGUARD CLICK HERE
OBTAINING SURFGUARD ACCESS
Please follow these guidelines to apply for Surfguard access:
- Contact your Club Administrator/Secretary and notify them of your need for a log-in
- Club Administrator/Secretary is to collate a list of members requiring a log-in and complete a Form 49
- This list should then be sent to Rhonda Scruton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once Rhonda receives this list, she will create log-ins for those listed.
Please be advised that ONLY Rhonda can set up your Surfguard access!
Should you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Hunter Branch office on (02) 4961 4533.
To access the log-in page for your members portal, please CLICK HERE
CLUB & MEMBER RESOURCES
WORKERS COMPENSATION INFORMATION
- SLSNSW Information
- Workers Comp Claim Form - ICare - Email to ICare email@example.com
- Workers Compensation Policy for Self-Employed Volunteers
- Workers Compensation Information Brochure
- Workers Compensation Fact Sheet