Clubs & Member Resources
To access the log-in page for SURFGUARD CLICK HERE
OBTAINING SURFGUARD ACCESS
Please follow these guidelines to apply for Surfguard access:
- Contact your Club Administrator/Secretary and notify them of your need for a log-in
- Club Administrator/Secretary is to collate a list of members requiring a log-in and complete a Form 49
- This list should then be sent to Rhonda Scruton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Once Rhonda receives this list, she will create log-ins for those listed.
Please be advised that ONLY Rhonda can set up your Surfguard access!
Should you have any further queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Hunter Branch office on (02) 4961 4533.
To access the log-in page for your members portal, please CLICK HERE
CLUB & MEMBER RESOURCES
WORKERS COMPENSATION INFORMATION
- SLSNSW Information
- Workers Comp Claim Form - ICare - Email to ICare email@example.com
- Workers Compensation Policy for Self-Employed Volunteers
- Workers Compensation Information Brochure
- Workers Compensation Fact Sheet
WORKING WITH CHILDREN
From April 1st, 2016 it is compulsory for all members over the age of 18 to register for a Working With Children Check Number
If you are working directly with children under the age of 18 ie Trainers, Age Managers, Water Safety, Patrolling members you are required to complete the WWCC registration and give your number to the Club Registrar
For further information on how to Register - CLICK HERE