Casual Positions - Surf Education Instructor
Hunter Branch Surf Lifesaving is calling for Expressions of Interest for Casual Surf Education Instructors (paid positions) to assist us run our Surf Fun Safe days and our Surf Survival throughout Term 1 & 4, 2022.
If you are finishing Year 12, currently in Uni, or looking for a rewarding opportunity to use your Surf Lifesaving Skills to help school students learn how to navigate the beach and surf safely, we'd love to hear to from you.
- Minimum age of 17 – or completed Year 10 and current financial member of a Surf Lifesaving Club
- Hold your Bronze Medallion and First Aid
- If over the age of 18, a Working with Children’s Check number is required
- Available to work 9.30-2pm Monday - Friday
- Current Driver's License
- Other SLS awards: Advanced Resuscitation Techniques or Spinal Management
If you are keen to join us, please fill in the form below