Casual Positions - Surf Education Instructor
Hunter Branch Surf Lifesaving is calling for Expressions of Interest fo rCasual Surf Education Instructors (paid positions) to assist us run our Surf Fun Safe days throughout Term 4. At this stage, we do not know if we will be able to run these programs, as it will depend on the NSW Health Guidelines being updated at the end of September.
Our key program “Surf Fun Safe” promotes student participation across Surf, Board and Beach fun in a safe enviroment at Nobbys Beach SLSC throughout Term 4 each year.
The Hunter Branch requires casual Surf Education Instructors for Term 4 2020 (late October-December). If you are finishing Year 12, currently in Uni, or looking for a rewarding opportunity to use your Surf Lifesaving Skills to help primary school students learn how to navigate the beach and surf safely, we'd love to hear to from you.
- Minimum age of 17 – or completed Year 10 and current Financial member of a Surf Lifesaving Club
- Hold your Bronze Medallion and Apply First Aid
- If over the age of 18, a Working with Children’s Check number is required
- Available to work 9.30-2pm Monday - Friday throughtout Term 4 (if you are available 2/3 days we'd still love to hear from you)
- Current Driver's License
- Other SLS awards: Advanced Resuscitation Techniques or Spinal Management
If you are keen to join us, please fill in the below form