Surf Fun Safe Program
An “on the beach” program designed for Students aged 8—14 years. Surf Fun Safe Day Programs are held during Terms one and four, of the school year.
Bookings are essential, we are now taking bookings for Term 1 & Term 4 of 2019.
This Program will cover areas on the beach such as:
- Beach Walk (Hazard identification, identifying rips, wave types)
- Recognising beach signage Water Skills (Wading, Dolphin Dives, negotiating the surf, catching waves)
- Surf Skills (Body Board Paddling & Nipper Boards)
- Sun protection (Slip, Slop, Slap, Wrap)
- Beach games and sports (Beach Soccer,Volley Ball, Flags)
Each session will last for 4 hours and will be conducted at Stockton or in seasonal conditions at Newcastle Baths.
RISK ASSESSMENT FORM: Click Here
The day is all about a fun experience for the students so that they learn beach education.
If you would like to find out more information about this course or register your interest, please contact Jenny at the Hunter Branch Office on 4961 4533 or email email@example.com